Monday, April 28, 2008

A Dimension of You

So we got SECOND in our AAF competition!!! We had to come up with an advertising campaign for AOL's AIM and we got second. I presented and a basically ruined it for us but everyone disagrees. I forgot some of my lines but some parts were funny. They LOVED our commercial and print ads... one was called "the adventures of tina." The concept was the idea of demensions and how people only see one side of you but there are many! We started out by explaining our demiensions. Mine was, "playing world of warcraft, FOR THE HORD!!" Sara's was singing inside her mouth, which everyone loved, and Nathan is a break dance fighter and he did an "L" kick upside down. I told everyone Marshall changed diapers. One of the judges commented later that our introduction made him think, "what is my demension, do I have a demension? I don't have a demension!" We worked really hard on this campaign and now I know a lot of different things that will help us with the next one! Maybe we'll take first and I wont present!

1 comment:

Cheryl said...

Anna has Chris called Richard yet? Tell him not to be so scared he'll do great.