I guess I do have some things to talk about. I got an email telling me it was time to post again. Last night I got punched in the stomach by a co-worker. Like actually punched! I don't know how it came up, but I put a bowl under my shirt and Steve (He used to work there, left, and came back, totally funny guy), thought it was a jacket and punched it. The rim of the bowl was pushed into the top of my gut and I doubled over and cryed. I was trying to catch my breath, laugh but cried at the same time because I couldn't believe he would do that! I did not know that he thought it was a jacket. Sometimes I love that guys don't know how to use certain phrases because when he told Elaina, another manager, what happened, he said that he had hit me in "the baby maker." HAHA! I know totally wrong area... He hit me in the stomach. He joked about hurting the baby and I told him that I was actually pregnant. I know Anna has totally over played that joke but I got him to believe it. Elaina helped by backing me up eventhough she knew I was joking. Then I told him how hard it was to convince my mother! Yeah, I know when that day comes, mom, you will actually have to be at the sonogram to believe it. But with a call to my family, and Josh "confirming" the claim, Steve believed me. Elaina told me to tell him the truth though because he said he felt like an 'Ace,' so I finally fessed up. He said he hated me and that I was Satan.
Thanks to Cheryl Bowe, my husband has a future! He went to shadow Dr. Richard Cannon and will not stop talking about it. Dr. Cannon wants him to go in again to his Rexburg office again this Friday and continue to shadow him but Chris has to work. So he's going again 2 weeks from yesterday. So we are contemplating Chris signing up for one more class and quiting his job. I have been working full time since deciding to draw out my graduation and I think things are starting to come together. I don't want to speak too soon but I think I really like how my life is going right now. But it does really really really stink that the Bowes are moving in like a week!? I think, it deffinatly feels sooner though and I will probably be utterly dissapointed that it is sooner than I think. I just don't feel like I have made them enough blizzards!
2 comments:
Yeah, you posted!! We watched the first episode of the second season of Roswell yesterday. B wanted to watch more but I had to go to bed. He gave me the "I'm sad and mad at you, maybe this stinker face will work if I use it long enough" face. It didn't work. I'm getting stronger at saying no to it.
Anna I love you and am going to miss you. I'm going to miss you more than I miss my brother.
I'm glad that Chris enjoyed spending the day with Richard. I'm so excited for you guys. So is he getting closer to quitting? As far as the blizzards go I think you've made us too many, but you knoe that won't stop us from coming for more. Thanks for the one you brought me yesterday. Let me know if you ever need help with anything.
Post a Comment