Tuesday, May 13, 2008

Big And Important





This weekend was horrid. I got home from work satuday night at about 1am and as I was trying not to wake up Chris by crawling over his legs, I slipped and smashed my nose on the windowsil. It's brused at the nostrals and giving me a headache. Then yesterday I went tanning at a new salon and, go figure, they actually have good bulbs, so I got burned even though I only went 10 min. Then at work I bit my tounge, scrapped my hand (like an inch square of the top layer of skin). But even though that all happened I'm happy and had a good "married female day." That is the term Chris uses for me for mother's day.


AND NOW IM GOING TO KILL KILL KILL MY NIEGHBOR BECAUSE OF HIS LOUD LOUD LOUD MOTORCYCLE! I think I'm just going to write a note and leave it on his bike because I don't really know who it is. The bike doesn't have a muffler and it is LOUD. Like really Loud and I want to cry just from thinking it because I already don't get any sleep because of the garbage truck every other day. Our bed room corner is right next to it. I think I'm just tired.


I could complain all day but I wont. I saw Jenny at the Library and we hung out for a bit after Chris had to leave for another class. The best part about being at school is getting out early from B370 and getting to have a muffin with Chris before his next class. He makes me laugh.

Here are a few random pictures. Some are the trophy we won at the NSAC competition in Portland a few weeks ago. And more adventures at DQ.

2 comments:

Angela S said...

We need a video of you riding corny for Ty and Jimmy.

Because You Want To Know said...

I didn't know you went to Portland for the contest. Did you guys drive? Nice trophy!

2 words... Ear plugs!!! It will save your sanity and your life. Trust me!

Sorry your nose is bruised. That kind of bites. Remember when you let Jimmy suck on your nose and he bruised you? That was funny.