
I guess its time to tell you guys about my life again. I am listening to Guster right now, only the best band ever invented. I love love love them. A lot. School is going pretty good. Today is the Involvement Fair and AAF has an amazing spot for our table. We are going to have a big projection screen and a tv with a camera for people to "Advertise" themselves. We have flyers and Dairy Queen coupons and a cool video of funny advertising. I am excited. We've only been planning this for 3 weeks. I wish the newsletter would have been done to hand out as well. I just don't know why more people don't know about AAF. It is a nationally known society and everyone in advertising is in AAF. Maybe I am just obsessed but I love coming up with ad concepts and I've been working on my nunchuck and design skills. Anyway, Work is going better than it was two days ago when I wanted to pull my hair out. I just lost my footing with the whole internship stuff. My boss is going out of town for 3 weeks! I'm kind of nervous because everything bad always happens when I work. Yesterday, when I was managing, the freezer made this loud "POP" noise, there was a flash of light, and everything went dead on that side. When I called Boyd he said it was just the circut breaker but to unplug the freezer and to not plug it back in, take everything out and not to use that side. Luckily it was only the busiest day of the week.
I was in my HR class this morning and we had a guest speaker. He said that one of the questions he likes to ask in an interview is what kind of car would you be? I thought instantly that I would not be a car, I would be a scooter. I don't know why I am so obsessed with scooters. I guess it's because they are just the logical solution to this gas crisis. I wish everyone would just buy a scooter. Everyone should have taken their economic stimulous check and bought a 150cc-250cc scooter that would at least drive on the highway. I know they dont really work for rainy days or in an Idaho winter but it would cut your gas cost by 2/3!!! But I'm bias. I've had Corni for 3 years now and he is PERFECT for Rexburg! Although it looks like it will rain soon so I'll probably have to drive my car to school for the Involvement Fair.
We're not sentimental,we're just oiled filled machines, trying not to say the things we mean.
No comments:
Post a Comment