Monday, June 02, 2008

I Believe In Afterwards

Today is productive day. I'm cleaning and running errands. I have to get my homework done before work so I dont have to do it AFTER... which is at 12am. I'm wearing my lucky long lost red "rocky mountain Biological Laboratory 1981" shirt today which has holes all over it!. But no skin showing just the classic white camisol under it. I love it for the sleeves.
We ordered our computer a few days ago but forgot about an "operating system?" I think that means like windows xp. I'm no computer wiz but Chris has been teaching me a lot since we started building one. I kind of thought a mac would be nice but I don't think WOW would work as well. I can't wait to play it again! I don't know when I'd have time but at least a second computer would allow Chris and I to play together.
Today is also a scooter day! It is so nice outside. There are actually birds in idaho?! I know I thought they all froze to death and the survivors told their friends that Idaho was a death trap. It has amazing summers but dreadful winters. I can even hear someone mowing grass! Yes, we have grass too.
Broliums has a sale on yogurt, 20 for $10. Yeah that didn't used to be a steal till yogurt went up to $.80 each! So I bought 20 and half are gone in almost 2 days between Chris and I. I'm going to get some more before the sale is over. Hopefully it's not yet. And the best part about it, they have Banana Creme Pie! Alberstons doesn't have that kind and its my ult. fave.
On thursdays, Rexburg Motor Sports has a bike ride down to Teton, or somewhere that far away and a BBQ to follow it. Chris is going to go with my friend Tashina's husband Garrent, hopefully, and I get to watch their adorable son Breckon. I hope Chris goes because it would give him a chance to ride his bike and maybe make a friend. Last night we went to my friend Steve's house and watched "Hot Rod." That movie was retardedly funny! There were some lame parts but most of it was pretty good. You should at least Red Box it if it's there. It's worth at least a dollar.

1 comment:

Because You Want To Know said...

You are soo funny. I laughed like 10 times while reading your post and am still laughing about it.

Ult. Fave... I miss you. I miss the way you talk. You're awesome.