Sometimes I wish I had something profound to say. Maybe I'll just quote an entire Guster song and say it is me. I love them. Today is Tylers first day at Preschool. I feel like a proud Aunt. I hope he has a fun day and will actually talk on the phone later and tell me all about it so fast that I wont be able to understand him. That is usually the case, either he wont talk on the phone or he does and I can't understand anything he says. But Tyson did! He said a few words like: Murder, Die Ty Ty.... and Die Die! Yeah I don't know what Angela is teaching him. Just kidding, it was something about elmo. I miss those kids to DEATH! "Jimmy say death!"
Last night at 12.30 I remembered that I forgot to turn off one of the icecream machines and had to drive all the way back to DQ and turn them off. I'm glad I did, although a cop car drove by and I thought he was going to see what I was doing. I really did not want to deal with that and luckily he did not stop. But I did have green lights all the way down main street on my scooter. Sometimes I wish I could do that in the day time with no cars like on that episode of Roswell when the bad aliens come and wipe out all of the humans. I think that episode is called "Wipeout." To feel like I'm the last person on earth. Well, Chris would be at the end of the street on Mr. My Motorcycle and we would ride off into the sunrise because sunsets are overated.
No comments:
Post a Comment