I always feel like I'm bragging or something by saying this but, It's my Birthday!! I've only been up for 2 and a half hours but it's been a great day already! My mom, dad, and sister called. Although I missed Christina's call because I couldn't find my phone. When Chris cleans, he likes to put my purse away... in the closet?! He said I wouldn't get my present till I got ready for the day but I wanted to work out and then he had to go to class. This sounds totally horrible but I think this will be the first birthday in a long time that I will not have cried. That does sound bad but I think I always have high expectations. Last year we were at Chris' parents house and no one said happy birthday till 1pm!! They aren't big on birthdays but in the end it was a good day last year. We blew things up. The year before that I was broken down in Seward Nebraska trying to get home to see my family!! We ended up having to drive all day that day and my arm had been ripped open from the car accident two days before. I do want to go back to Seward one day. It's a big Fourth of July town where we ate at a cute little cafe for lunch, walked around town square where they were having a small craft fair, and I found the "everyone poops" book! It was exactly like the town square on Gilmore Girls. And we did see Superman opening day for 2 dollars at their little theater!!
Now that I look back, those wern't that bad!! But today is better because Chris is amazing... yes, "I LOVE MY HUSBAND."
1 comment:
HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANNA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Post a Comment