Tuesday, July 01, 2008

Courageous, Just Like The Captain

Someone broke into my apartment yesterday! Luckily nothing was gone but they left 7-8 bags of tortillas. It was generous but very unnecessary. They were all different kinds, different brands, and all expired. I wish I knew who did it just because it is a little weird. I had a really good birthday. I worked out, rode corni around, got the called from mom, dad, brothers and sisters. Chris got me a new phone that I LOVE LOVE LOVE! It's the EnV and so much nicer than my old phone that is 3 years old and freezes and randomly looses service at least 3 times a day. And I got to order my button machine!! It should be here tomorrow according to the tracking information. After hanging out and playing some computer games Chris went to class at 3 and I went to Dairy Queen for my free blizzard. Chris didn't let me win the computer game but no one won b/c it was landlocked until he tricked me... and then he won. At DQ I was hoping Jenny was there because she hadn't been answering my texts. She was! We got to talk about buttons and Matt mad me a french silk pie blizzard. I get them free almost any time I work but I try not to eat any. Sometimes I bring one home for Chris and I to share. He's actually only asked me once to bring one home, the other times I like to just suprize him. He was great yesterday and was even willing to hang out with some friends. We went to Bajio's with Steve and stuffed our faces. Steve had me try this mexican drink that tasted like a Christmas store. Then we went to rent a movie from Holywood because it was FREE FREE FREE on Anna Day. We rented "Be Kind Rewind" the begining and middle were hilarious but the ending was kind of cheesily unexpected. Vanessa and Jenny came over and Karen, Steve's wife showed up and sang happy birthday to me in French!! It was awesome and I felt special. But before we went to bed my headache got really bad so Chris and I really didn't get to talk like we usually do. And this morning I was crouched in a ball holding my head because it hurt so bad. It finally subsided at 12pm and now I'm avoiding homework as usual.

No comments: