Agh! Well, ok I'll blogg. There is not much going on except I work everyday till we leave on Saturday at 5pm to go to salt lake to start our trip to TEXAS!!!! I can't wait!! I don't even know where to start packing/planning. I just want to leave Rexburg and see my amazing nephews. I miss them so much. And it wont be too bad seeing Angela and Reed, I miss them like crazy too.. I just read an email from Angela about the trip and that's all I can think about.
Work is crazy. Last night Vanessa and I were talking about what our dream jobs would be and just as we were walking outside to leave I said, "but right now, I just can't wait to find a new job!" Just as I said that Boyd, my boss, the owner, walked right in!! He made fun of me and said that I could leave now. But I tried to defend myself and say it was great working for him. I really do like that job though except for that sometimes it feels like babysitting. It's gotten a lot better, I just don't like being short handed because people call in sick all the time and it screws us over. But I get paid good, for rexburg, and Boyd is probably the most amazing boss. I feel secure working for someone that I know will back me up. I'm going to bring him a jar of Tejano Salsa!
Everything went ok with Chris' uncle's funeral. It was really sad and I wish the family didn't have to be in so much pain. The worst part was the grave dedication. I saw grown men cry and I think that was when everyone realized that Mike was really gone. It is still kind of hard to talk about. I only knew him for 3 years, but he was a really good man. Of course he will be missed but I don't even think I can concieve how much. He knew EVERYONE in that town, and they all knew him. That's why I haven't blogged in a week, because I wanted to say something like this but I didn't know what. Chris will probably read this but It's how I feel and I talk about these things, or type them out. He's not as vocal.
I'm developing my button business. I talked to the people at the sun shack grill on campus to make buttons for them so hopefully it will turn out. I have a few other businesses I'm going to go to as well. That's the update on Anna Land.
No comments:
Post a Comment