Thursday, August 21, 2008

But I know You Want To Run

My hands hurt, my back hurts, my knees hurt... from painting. I read everyones blogg today and wish I had something to blog about. But I don't. I've been painting and working at DQ. I skipped work yesterday to make buttons so Chris said that if I didn't get my 40 of painting in this week he would not give me my machine back. And he hid it. Its good. I need to go to work but I HATE PAINTING. Well, the hardest part is getting started but after that I just listen to music and work away till I lose track of time and am almost late for work at DQ.

I posted new pictures of button stuff and the Fair on my facebook page.

And now for something random... the next few will probably be from "Hot Rod"

No comments: