Tuesday, August 26, 2008

I've Seen More Spine In Jellyfish

Well Chris is back in Bear Lake, I'm behind on painting, and work at DQ is difficult. I told Chris he could do whatever he wanted because he only has 2 more weeks of freedom. He challenged me that he would get the 3K GT running again before the break is over. We thought the transmission went out, but after talking to a few mechanics, he thinks it might just be the computer! Much less costly. I hope he's enjoyed his break and can get back into the school thing. He's really smart. I did the math: his scholarships and grants are more than what I make in a semester working part time.. I am a failure.

I have to paint 18 apartments by tomorrow at 4. I think I'll need one more day. Luckily, the students don't start moving in till Saturday so I have a 2 days to spare. By the way, if you didn't know, I am painting single students apartments. Boy are they disgusting. Walls are chipped, dented, and stained, and there is SO MUCH HAIR! They are obviously girls apartments.

Last night a girl at DQ walked out on her shift because of a conversation we had. I don't know how things will turn out but I'll consider this an opportunity to grow..

And I'm trying not using Google so much because EVERY time I search something innocent like Baseball, I get porn. Why is everything related to porn! I was trying to get a picture of sports Equipment for buttons and... Porn. So if anyone has any other suggestions for search engines, I'll use yahoo till then.

And lastly, a thought on my Sister and her husband Brandt. Brandt blows my mind sometimes. I've been reading his blog and its extreme clever. All I think is that I wish I could steal his intelligent wording and unusual ideas. Yeah, that last sentence was me trying to use descriptive words like him. He probably thinks I'm... well I don't know what he thinks because I can't read the guy. But he can quote Willy Wonka and is basically my idol when it comes to creative stuff. Well, him and Christina together. I never thought I'd look up to Christina, my sister, but I want her seemingly hip life in Chicago but with Chris, Corny, and buttons. I read Angela’s blog for pictures and tidbits about T1 and T2. I read Christina’s blog for a glance into her mysterious world of career life and baking.
Watch Hot Rod.

4 comments:

Liz Johnston said...

I have a blocker on my computer that works pretty good. K9 you should look it up.. and it's free.

Because You Want To Know said...

Awe Anna... you're too nice. I didn't know I was hip. I mean, I have a hip but it's a lame one and goes out all the time.

Thanks!

Danielle Arnett said...

You know what? You've got it too -creative talent I mean. Don't be so hard on yourself. You're tired right now and that will manifest how you perceive things. You're okay too, just overworked and stressed. Work (both on the home front and employment) is a grind and harder to do when alone. Trust me, I too have been where you are this week. Hang in there and know you are loved and have a fan club over here rooting for you. Wish I were there to give you a big hug because you are the best!!!!!

Michelle said...

Oh, you can change the Google settings. To the right of the Google search bar, click on "Search Preferences." Then, under "SafeSearch Filtering," click the top button, "Use strict filtering." That should fix the problem!