Wednesday, September 17, 2008

While You Were Sleeping

Since I became too lazy to post, I have bought a new printer...
Returned it and bought a cooler one...
Had booths at the county fair and Rexburg Unplugged...
Made more cool buttons....
Went on a fun anniversary adventure where Chris let me take pictures of him..



and even some without his goofy smile.

On our way to visit the Salt Lake City Temple..

We saw a cool fast car..

and checked into the Anniversary Inn where our bed was a boat

and our shower was a cave!!

So naturally we made cave paintings.

And on the way home it snowed and I was greatly depressed

Until I started taking pictures of myself

and we went to the fair and I saw this doll house made of yarn and plastic canvas and decided I wanted to make one with mom and herbal tea.

The End

Buy Buttons

3 comments:

Because You Want To Know said...

Awesome, simply awesome. I love the cave drawings, esp. Chris' spiky hair.

Angela S said...

That was a great pic you took of yourself. Oh, and Tyler still talks about the "support our troops" button with a drawing of a bra.

Danielle Arnett said...

I love the buttons! I want one with "Dude, I'm right here". That was way cute! I'm glad you had a nice anniversary. You and Chris both look so good. Love from all here.