Friday, October 17, 2008

Messaged Me A Button Giveaway

I got the cutest messages from my nephews Tyler and Tyson. I don't know if their mom knows they were calling me at 7 AM!!! I didn't have to get up for another hour and my phone kept ringing and ringing and ringing and ringing.. I thought someone died. But I still rolled over with a pillow over my head. I even thought it out that if someone had died, I did not want to know right then. And, it did not matter if I picked up the phone because they were still dead and would stay dead. But I kept most of the messages saved because they were just so cute.

I just got off the phone with Angela and she had no idea they were calling until she got out of the -room and found them. It was so funny because Tyler was trying to get her to talk to me (the voice mail) like she always tried to get him to talk. Now I have a message with Tyler clearly telling me he loves me. He never likes to talk on the phone to me. yAy!

Check out the AoK Button blog for a giveaway!!

No comments: