Thursday, October 16, 2008

So Far

Last night I was in a case studies competition. I don't know how we did, but we'll find out tonight. I'm nervous because their questions were brutal.
This morning I went running with Chris. Outside. Before we went I told him not to make fun of me for going slow. I won’t even say where I quit the first time because that's just embarrassing. But Chris was really nice and encouraged me the whole way. Even when he went off in a different direction while I walked. I did run more while He was on the other side of the street behind me. I want to do it again before it gets too cold and snowy. The treadmill is soooo much easier and not so cold. But at least I ran outside. Part of it was because his cousin didn't meet him to work out like they do every Tuesday and Thursday and I don’t want him to break his habit. He works out nearly every day and today he even offered to go to the heart and run on those treadmills.
The weather is getting colder and I can't/won't ride Corni anymore. Every morning (except this one) everything was frosted over.
Buttons are progressing and hopefully I'll finish some for my friend's dad today.
School is.... good? I cannot wait for it to be over. I work the next 7 days in a row, but it will probably be 10 since I need/want as many hours as I can. yAy money!

No comments: