Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Submit Application

I think every blog post I mention how I stink at blogging. So this will be the last time. I just like reading other people's blogs more than telling about my boring life. Today I have applied for about a bazillion jobs. I see some potential in a few but most are just shots in the dark. I even considered applying to be a patrol officer! I think I really am going to take the test. We'll see though.

Work is work. Craft Fairs are starting up!!! I went to my first one of the year last Saturday and did relatively well. I am not going to get such a big table. I went to "Some Guy's Flea Market" which I think is an IBC group on campus. I heard that the IBC people outlawed food businesses because it competes with Food Services. I have to say this business idea is AWESOME! I silently wished people would do this. Bringing student businesses together is so much fun. I met a girl named Erin.. I think I have her information in my purse. She was at the table next to me and I was so impressed with how she sold her feather hair clips. People horded around her table the entire time. We talked and exchanged ideas and information. I hope to see her again at the next event. It's so nerve-wrecking to meet new people but I love LOVE LOVE buttons and want to change the world with them.

Right now, I am cooking chicken for Chris's lunches. The other night I woke him up while I was making his lunch and he just started eating it at almost 12 am. It was really funny but frustrating because I was scared he wouldn't have anything for the following day. But of course I put too much in and he even had left overs. For his lunch I try to pack in a zip lock:

2-3 chicken wraps
1-2 cheese sticks
Crackers (the kind changes weekly)
cookies/desert
and a Lindt truffle.

On Tues/Thurs I put a little more in because he stays at school till 8 or 9. The Brolium guys know me now because sometimes I go in there after work in my DQ stuff to grab misc. stuff like ranch or truffles.

Anyway there is a tidbit about my day. I hope that satisfies your craving of the deets of my life.

Oh and by the way the snow is melting and I feel like Corni should be out and about soon!!! Maybe I'll take him out and warm him up.

No comments: