Yesterday I made buttons instead of chicken like I was supposed to. After work I didn't have any for Chris's lunch so I thought I would just suck it up and buy some pre-made from the store. And it was ON SALE! Then I thought I would get him cheese sticks and they were ON SALE! these were really good sales. And then I thought I would get him some cookies and crackers and those were ON SALE too!! Every single thing I got was marked down. It was like a dream and a huge blessings because I was able to pay for it all with a few bucks I had in my purse.
When I got home I was surprised to see the lights on in the window. I always check but they are always off because Chris is asleep when I get home. But last night they were ON!! He had to register for classes at midnight. What a surprisingly great night it turned out to be. I hate that we don't get to go to sleep together very often because I work so late every night. It was nice to see him but he was so tired. I felt bad for him but I'm so proud that he studies so hard.
1 comment:
Thats awesome!
Post a Comment