Today it is warm enough to ride my scooter to work!!!!!! I can't tell you how excited I am. I think it wont even be that cold when I have to drive home at 11.30pm. Chris is starting school this week and already he wants to die. He say's it will be an even harder semester than the last one. I am really proud of him for working so hard. He's the man!
Today during my break I called my mom. It was really nice to talk to her. I love to make her laugh, and today I made her laugh hard. Yesterday I got to call Angela and tell her my ideas and what was going on in life since I haven't really had time to blog. I accidently forgot to look at the time today and worked 30 extra min at artco!!! agh! I hope they let me go home early one day because they freak out if I get over time. During my break I might call you now that Chris is in class. So look out!
I found out I get a discount from all of the catalogs I take orders for. I thought that was kind of cool. I didn't think I would really get a perk for working there. I guess that is why my cousin in-law/old roomie always has cool decorations in her appartment. Everytime I go over there there is something new for the holiday. I just wonder if I will have to pay shipping since I think most of the stuff is made there. Cross your fingers!
And I can't wait to see James graduate from basic training in May. And I can't wait to see Christina holding her very own baby!!!!!!!!! I was going to schedual my visit around the Guster concert in July and see if I could treat her and we could go together but it's on the 4th in a park and I don't think I want to fight a crowd that big. But let me know ceb. But then I would also miss out on the parade and craft fair here in rexburg to sell buttons. I'm going to look up more concerts because it would be cool to do that since no real bands come to idaho.
I did see Jacks Mannequin on the 9th a few days ago. It was fun but I really don't know any of his new music. When he played Cavenaugh Park, I melted. It was the only old song from his old band Something Corporate from when I was like 15. And his hair was still thin from having cancer and growing back so it looked really weird when it got sweaty and you could see his scalp. But I went with my friend Beth and she rocks my socks. It was fun.
No comments:
Post a Comment