It is kind of nice being so busy because it takes me longer to read everyone's blogs. And since we woke up at 7 am I don't have a lot to do on a sunday. Our apt. is clean. And not just clean, but CLEAN. We've been playing with our new vacum for days. We got it wed. and it has since picked up a lot a lot of dirt. I think it was a good buy. It's a Hoover, but I'm not sure what specific kind. Chris had been researching them forever and picked it over the Dyson becuase it had a few nicer things... again I'm not sure. He's the expert.
I am expecting to get laid off at the end of may from my second job and I told Boyd about it (dq boss). He instanly asked if I wanted to go back to full time. It is really nice to have a good boss that is willing to work with me but it will be really hard to work so late again, every single day. Hopefully I can work the lunch rush a lot, which means one less night!
And call me a nerd, but Heroes is only 1 out of 2 1/2 shows I watch and I can't believe the deciet and retardedness? that went on in the season finalli?! I won't ruin it for those of you that watch it way later than the actual air date. Thank goodness for nbc.com I love being able to watch it in full whenever I want.
Chris is doing good in school. He got an A on his chemistry test!!! I am so proud of him. Chemistry was his hardest class last semester. This semester is looking like Bio 200 will be. He's been riding his motorcycle more. The other day he went out with his friend from church, Mike Lee. Beth is his wife and she is really cool. Me and her are hopeing to all go up to Bear Lake in July. She told me about their family reunion and that Mike wanted to take his bike and she said we should go. Then she said she was staying in some ghetto Motor Lodge and I asked her if it was in Montpelier and she said yes! and then we laughed because it is right next to Dan's Drive-in!!! Now I can't wait till July!
Actually I can't wait till Summer. I can't wait till it is not raining and I can ride Corni more. This morning we walked outside and it was sunny but the ground and everything else was soked. It rained all day yesterday.
Today I was going to work but thought, nevermind, more time with Chris!!! I hope Beth is at church so we can sit together. HAPPY BIRTHDAY ANGELA AND CHRISTINA!!!!!
1 comment:
I'm leaving a comment in an attempt to contact you. You left a message on another blog about the mylar bubbling on your buttons and how greasing the machine fixed the problem. https://www.blogger.com/comment.g?blogID=35509272&postID=3152269281456259487
I'm having the same issue, although I've only used my machine 5 times. Where on the machine did you apply the silicon spray? Have you had the same problem since?
You can contact me at fionen_ftw (at) fionen (dot) com
Post a Comment