Wednesday, June 03, 2009

Undersigned Acknowledges and Agrees to the Usage Requirements

It's been gloomy for a few days but the sun came out yesterday. James called me and we talked about stuff. I can't believe he's really going to Korea. He's such a big kid! Have I mentioned how proud I am of him? I brag about him to everyone I can.

I talked to my Mom and she told me that I was a good kid. She was telling me this as I read some bad news I had received. I love my mom. She is amazing. I miss hanging out with her. One week was NOT enough. We didn't even get to sew or play shanghi :( Next time. Or maybe when she comes up when I have a baby??? That will be for awhile. Maybe she could just come and visit. I am already starting to come up with a list of activities.

Tonight I have to work. Kind of stinks because last night was pretty fun spending time with Chris. I made dinner, and not just bought pizza or made nachos, I MADE dinner. We had pork chops and broccoli and cheese rice. Those were possibly the best pork chops ever. I actually tested them out for my lunch the other day and thought they were worth of Chris' attention. I think he liked them. I've been inspired by our home teachers to try when it comes to meats. I've never posted a recipe but if you are wondering what it is that Anna is actually blogging about read further.

For the Best Pork Chops:
Salt
Pepper
Garlic Powder
Oregano
Butter spread on top

Broil for 7-10 min (I use the low setting of broil)
take out flip chops and repeat seasonings on other side
Broil again for 7-10 min
take out and sprinkle a little lemon juice on top (optional)

Last night Chris went home teaching with Mike Lee. That's my friend Beth's husband. So since I had nothing to do I went over there with Chris and watched the MTV awards with Beth. The whole way there (we walked) he kept calling it a Bethday which kind of sounds like Birthday in accent. If it doesn't rain today I was going to mow her yard, becauseshe's allergic to cut grass? Not because of that, but because I could use the work out.

2 comments:

Angela S said...

Golly I miss you.

Danielle Arnett said...

Hey pretty girl, I love hanging out with you too. I will come for a visit in the near future BEFORE you have a baby and you don't have to occupy every minute of the day with activities on my account. I just will enjoy being with you and maybe do some shoppin shoppin, making a few memories along the way.....(grin)