Last week Chris an I went on a walk to the Nature Park. Chris had no idea that we had a Nature Park so this week we went back to feed the ducks that followed us around last week. And so the tails (haha) of our adventure in the deep wilderness of Rexburg began.

Notice that the road is very clean at first... but then we gave them Metamucil crackers. It's all we had! and they liked them! Well, we also had tortillas.. today they were Mexican ducks. I don't get many pictures of Chris, but since he has discovered the Nature Park, he's too distracted to notice. Or maybe he does notice I'm taking pictures and hes just being nice.
This duck jumped for the tortillas. I tried to catch him and bring him home as a pet but half way through the park we saw threatening signs that said not to harass the animals so we put him back. Just kidding. I was too scared he's the one that got the closest. I'm sure he would have taken my hand off for the bread. I would have named him Jake.
THE END



No comments:
Post a Comment