Monday, June 22, 2009

What A Memorial Day- Pictures

I'll never forget Memorial Day 2009. We went to Bear Lake to celebrate it, it was also Chris' Birthday!! This year He turned 25. We also had quite the experience planting a tree by his uncle's head stone.




Luann and Julie started digging the hole after much deliberation as to wear to plant the tree. Most of them are gardeners so they were particular as to were it would go and if the roots would eventually get in the way of... some people. Also, it is right next to the road where the snow plow drives.








We had a lot of fun laughing, mostly at Luann and Julie but also because, they didn't really have permission to plant the tree. I stood way out of the way and got really nervous just because of the fact that we were digging in a cemetary.



The hole got pretty deep. I though about getting someone to help me put Rebecca in it. But I didn't think she'd quite fit into it. It ended up being a little big for the tree and they had to take the tree out and add dirt underneeth.



The tree looked really good and was definatly one of a kind in the cemetary. But all in all it was a good Memorial Day. A little weird, but just another Kunz Family gathering.




THE END

No comments: