Wednesday, June 24, 2009
Knock Knock Who's There?
Every Monday and Wendsday morning at 7:30 there is a knock at my door from two little boys, well one insists he is not little. They are Skyler and Hinckley Sykes. Skyler is 4? and Hinckley is just over 1? I'm not sure but they are pretty fun. I watch them for 30 to 45 minutes which is the time that overlaps while their mom is getting off work and their dad is going to work. Cassandra works at Uptown bagle. Well, it is now 9am and she knocked on my door and handed me a whole bag of mixed bagles!! Sometimes she brings cookies, sometimes a bagle. She gave me a bag of jalapeneo chedder bagles but Chris found them. Usually he doesn't like bagles but he liked those. This time I think I will hide a few so I have them for tomorrow. Wow I love watching kids for food.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
You are so funny.
Post a Comment