Thursday, October 22, 2009

2lbs of Hot Tamalies :)

So tired.. but last night I slept ALL night! I didn't even wake up at 6 (w/o the alarm). I usually wake up and can tell that it is 6 a.m. but I'm not supposed to get up till 8! Chris says I should just get up at 6 but its so early! I know 6 isn't really that early, its a good reasonable time. 5 is early! Seminary for 4 years waking up at 5 is early. But anyway the point is that I SLEPT ALL NIGHT!!! I was so happy that I slept all night that someone who keeps calling me "kid" all day didn't even bother me that much. And my design got approved in only 3 tries instead of 500 like this person that calls me kid. Just a little triumph. Perhaps this person should listen to my ideas instead of being rude.

Chris is dressed all fancy because he has a presentation today about botulism. He looks pretty good. He even busted out the leather jacket! Botulism is scary! He did his presentation to me last night for practice. He is so smart. At the Grad Fair, not to brag, but he asked the schools what he could do to help him stand out and when he told them his GPA they said he would get an interview for sure.

I have the Sister T recipe for Chocolate Pie and can not wait to make it!! Thanks!

No comments: