Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Sandi

Life is going great! I've got my man, and I am keeping busy. Just to update you. I am still doing my internship. I have been assigned to plan the event "Christmas in the Night Time Sky." We are just starting but so far I have found a trolley service for the hour and a half event at the park!! And the glow sticks we buy every year, I found a great price! Now if we could just get the flyer situated. I am trying to be patient but the girl I am working with is using clip art!! You can still see the box around the picture. I'm not very good, but every time I try to make a suggestion, she wiggs out. I'll just go with it I guess. Clip art....

Chris is in the other room studying hard. I feel so bad for him because he has so much to do. I try to help him study but it's hard for me because I have NO idea what any of it means. I just make acronyms and try to find ways to help even if it to listen while he repeats it.

My candy machine is finally up!! It is at Dan's Delicious Drive-In. I didn't know that the middle console was just for one inch bubble gum so when you shake the machine candy comes out. Chris' family has had a lot of fun teasing me. We went up this weekend to fix it and I didn't hear the end of it. I hope they are having fun. I even drew pictures of them shaking it and my father in law showed other people! Chris said I should feel special because he never does that. After the first picture, they kept finding paper for me to draw more on. I haven't drawn during church since I was seven.

Last night we went to play Lazar tag again. The league starts in 3 weeks!! We are so ready! Last week out team won 79,000 to 35,000. This week was 82,000 to 45,000!! I'm going to come up with my symbol for my shirt tonight since I don't work. After Lazar tag almost everyone came over and had ice cream. I found out that my visiting teacher is my neighbor because she came over and even brought cake.

James called me!! At 2 a.m. asking what my World of Warcraft character's name was. Now I really want to play again. But #1: its a monthly fee; however I could just do the 10 trial. #2 I would have to play at 2 a.m. because that's when he gets off of work. I love hearing from him, but I was sooo tired. I don't even remember what else I talked about. I think I went on and on about the new expansion that is coming out. Yes I am a nerd.

And I do have to say that Jane is SOOOOOOO cute! I love the video Christina sent me on my phone. It's now my background and plays over and over. It is Jane rolling over!! I am so jealous that Josh, Mom, and Dad got to play with her! I can't wait till Christmas to see her in Utah. Hopefully.

No comments: