Friday, September 18, 2009

Stepping Out

This is a glance at our new apartment. It is not as big as the one at main street station but around the corner from the kitchen is a washer and dryer!! And it feels more like a house. Above is our living room which is not attached to the kitchen! There is a hall that connects them.
Here are a few pictures from this summer. Josh my mom and dad came to visit. This is all of us (minus me) at Bear World. I never thought I would go there but it was fun. I mostly liked the rides in the car talking and laughing. The last major trip the running joke was calling Josh "trash bag" this time it was the fact that the car had "4x4" and we could basically fly. That car could do anything!

In July we went to Orem to see the Brinkerhoffs and Baby Jane!! This is her swimming for the first time. She seemed to like it. It was scary to hold her I thought she would break. But I also thought she was just going to start talking and walking like a normal person. Christina and Brandt are great parents!

Today I have vacuumed (everywhere!) cleaned the kitchen, 2 loads of laundry, swept and mopped, cleaned the bathroom (almost, not around the toilet because we are having it looked at today). I even swept the car port (needed much) and washed the car.
I have a hugely stuffed up head but after a meeting fell though about buttons I was frustrated enough to deep clean.
THE BEST THING HAPPENED. I was strolling through Broulims searching for non-Mexican food to feed Chris and I found this!

I also got the Orange Chicken Sauce!!!! I grabbed a bag of Tyson Chicken Strips and green onion and was set to make the best meal ever!!! Chris has eaten Orange chicken and fried rice for lunch, dinner and now lunch again. I can't wait to make the Kung Pao. My mouth is watering now.

Did I mention I just filled an order for 100 buttons?!?!


The end.



No comments: