We Moved!! It's been quite the saga but we are moved! I love our new apartment. It feels more like a small house. It is on K Street and we have a car port. Right now the only thing that has not made it into our new home is our couch. It will not fit. Even the people who own the house can't get it to fit. They are really shocked too. They seemed to pride themselves on getting everything to fit. It was really funny. So currently Mr. My Couch is in the car port. Chris likes to hang out there with the computer and use Corni as a foot rest. Corni doesn't seem to mind, but Anna does!! Just kidding.
Last night we played laser tag and I got first!! I am a silent killer. In one game I tagged 77 people!! I've never broken 50. In 15 minute game I tagged over 5 people per minute. I hope Chris keeps playing with me. Oh, and I was tagged 22 times.
Go to the Craze Fun Zone! Then we played a few games in the arcade and I added my tickets to my card with all the other tickets I've won. This place would make a great night out with dad!
1 game of laser tag for each person: $10 (or mini golf for $3/person)
12 inch pizza to share: $4
tokens for arcade: $6
total: $20
2 comments:
did they raise the price ? i thought it was 5 per game
thats a game for each person total $5x2+$10
Post a Comment