My parents came up last week and we had sooo much fun!! We went to Jackson Hole, WY. Up to Mesa Falls, even explored a fish hatchery!!! Ok no we couldn't go into the fish hatchery but we made a memory.. of not going? It was a really fun car ride. I love how we make one joke and it gets carried on throughout the trip. One of the jokes was that the rental car had 4x4! So naturally it could do anything!
We even went to Bear World. That was actually really fun. I have many blurry pictures because I was taking too long to take them and Mom would start driving again. At one point my Dad offered to switch and drive and told Mom to get out and walk around... um with Bears out there!! My Mom kept driving but that was probably in the top 3 times I laughed the hardest.
We played lazer tag a few times and needless to say I beat them all EVERYTIME!! Not to brag but wow I worked hard for that!! Especially when Josh would charge me and follow me around. Mom even played! 2 times she wasn't even last because a random vest would "join" the game but didn't get any points because no one was wearing it. But Mom beat Chuck Norris!! She's pretty stealth though, scared me half to death coming around a corner. That's probably one of my favorite family activities. The next time we all get together, we should all play, even angela, and Jane if she can walk!
I have a few pictures but I'll post them later. Chris keeps talking about little moments he had fun. Josh stayed at our apartment and it was really fun to go to Jack-in-the-Box with him at midnight. We almost went and picked up Mom for "Midnight Munchies" as she calles them but we figured they were tired.
I hated that they had to leave. I can't wait to spend more time with my family. We got to do somethings I would have never been able to do, like Bear World, but my favorite parts were between activities in the car talking, or at home eating. I made enchilladas and they seemed to like them. I thought I made enough, I hope they had a great trip. I have a lot more memories with Josh now. I can't believe he's going to go on a mission soon. We really missed James too. Chris and I thought someone was missing the whole time.
If James reads this: would you call us!!! It would be nice to know you're doing ok..
Oh and the last thing...
Today Chris and I have been married 3 YEARS!! Today I made him breakfast pizza and got him a HUGE bouncy ball he plays with everytime we go to the store. Chris is my best friend in the whole world and I feel so privliged to be able to spend eternity with such a caring and giving person. This is the most recent picture I currently have on our computer. I look goofy, but Chris looks good. yAy for more years to come!!
2 comments:
Congrats! And that picture is a keeper!
Happy Anny!!! I can't believe it's been three years! You're trailing right behind us :)
Post a Comment