I am done with my internship at the Rexburg Area Chamber of Commerce. I wish I could stay but it's nice to complete something. While at the Chamber i made some new friends. Bethany and Kate are basically awesome. I loved when Hailey made the "babe" comment. That was probably my favorite day.
We planned, organized and completed the very first "Christmas in the Night Time Sky." There was a lot of confusion but it was really fun to dress up like an elf. My feet were freezing but Chris was great and brought me another pair of shoes. I was pushing to have a band and booked Anodyne Red and Jennie Hibbert to perform and they did AWESOME! They even played a few songs together. Donna said she kept hearing comments about how great Jennie sounded. I really think Jennie should try out for American Idol.
Next year they are not going to Carol to the Tabernacle but maybe have the talent show at the park. I suggested a lot of other things like a craft corner for kids or "Reindeer Races." I hope we are here for Christmas so we can go and see what changes. I can't believe I said that I hope we are in Rexburg another year...
Now I'm not sure what to do next. I'm looking into opening up a small store/kiosk/idk at the "Mall on Main" for Buttons. There are just a few details I have to work out. I only worry about Copy Rights but I don't have that many. Just pictures of people like Edward from Twilight.
No comments:
Post a Comment