I got a new job!! I am all set to go, just about with this new job but I keep going to check the employment websites.. almost. I catch myself before I do it. I've just been checking almost daily for a year now. A YEAR!!! I can't tell you how relieved I am that I have a decent job! I loved G's Dairy Delights and I will defiantly go back to buy ice cream and cheese (they are the only place with Colby pepper jack). But I am so glad I got this job!! Do you want to know what it is??? I know you do. I've really only told my family and Beth. I work at Jimmy Johns!! As the Assistant manager... its salaried! Not my dream dream job but I am stoked about going to Chicago for 3 weeks to learn all about the company and how to make sandwiches. The best part is going to see Christina on Sundays. The worst part is leaving Chris :( I'm insanely nervous about starting and doing good.
My dream job by the way is between owning my own business and being the voice of a cartoon character. The businesses I want to own are either a scooter rental shop, a pizza dive, or a donut store. Or combine them all together and make drivable donut pizzas!! I just made that up.
1 comment:
congrats Anna - I'm so proud of you. I hope you are happy with your new job. We're rooting for you girl. Take care and keep the updated posts ocming.....We love it!!!!
Post a Comment