So It is 1:32 A.M. I am about to take the shuttle to Chicago for training at my new job. The words that describe my feelings now are 1. Tired, the bus is only scheduled 30 min before my plane or 2 hours before my plane. Naturally I am taking the earlier one because LAST TIME the driver stopped at his house to take a shower. 2. I am scared. Although I have everything, except my visor from my car; which is written on my hand and will get on my way out, I think I have everything. 3. Hungry, I, unlike Chris am a strange person, a "morning eater." I am a strong believer in Breakfast. I can't wait to sleep on the shuttle. Goodnight. Jennie, the AMAZING person she is, is letting me use her laptop! So I'll try to do better at Updating. I brought my camera to get tons of pictures of Jane when I see her as well as myself.
:)
No comments:
Post a Comment