Tuesday, January 26, 2010
Do The Hustle!
Today was very non-eventful. I am bored out of my mind. And I keep thinking I'm not doing good. I want the weekend to come so I can see my cute niece and spend time with my sister and bro in-law. I want that to come soon. I don't mean to be a downer but I'm tired of telling people where I'm from and what I went to school for, or even that I'm done with school because then comes the question of how old I am and it's just awkward because I feel like they think I think I am better than them. I had a really awkward conversation and finally I just stopped talking. I came out sounding snobby but that wasn't my intention. I'm tired, I'm stressed and I want to be with CHRIS!! I am so grateful that I found this job. It is a great opportunity but I wish I was home. I don't think I've ever been this home sick. I'll do OK though. It's worth it to be at a job where you are appreciated and valued for your hard work and hustle.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment