I got up at 5 a.m. and went to work. It was a very similar feeling to getting up for seminary. I got lost getting there but I made it on time. I squeezed some tuna, washed a few dishes and before I knew it, it was time for lunch. I took my weekly test and didn't do as hot as I'd like. I changed a lot of answers that turned out being right in the first place. I HATE doing that. Now I am at my hotel with nothing to do. Maybe I'll watch a movie and relax. This is the time of day that I wish SO much I was either closer to Christina's so I could visit them more, or that I was HOME and could play with Chris. My goal tonight is not to get too sad that I'm not home. Being in my room alone is really hard. But this week is going to be a lot better than last week. Hopefully go by faster. Only 6 days left to see Christina's fam again and 2 weeks left to see Chris!
Monday, February 01, 2010
Natural Spring
I woke up at 5... I mean I got up at 5 a.m. this morning. I actually woke up at 3 a.m.!! This weekend I went to visit Christina and Brandt and Jane in Chicago. That was the best night's sleep I've had in a week. I don't know if it was the security of being at my sisters? I just slept right through the night!! Then I woke up to the sound of Jane talking to herself. That was cute! I got to play with her all day and at church. She's so happy all the time. I enjoyed breakfast with Christina and Brandt. Christina made these amazing pancakes that tasted like cookies! And Christina and I played Scrabble. It was a close tie. We never finished the game but I love playing word games. Then after church they got ready to go over to a friends house and I dropped them off. Then it was time drive back to work.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Glad you got to see them! I was thinking the other day how good it was that the company does the hours it does and capitalizes on the bar run. That and the stoners who have the munchies. It is actually a smart idea.
Post a Comment