Monday, March 15, 2010

What Are You Blogging About?

Every time I go to blog I see this big empty screen and its very intimidating. All of the sudden I think my experiences aren't worth sharing. They aren't very interesting and they are all about work and little things about how I found shampoo for 1.99 when it's normally 4.99 because it's on sale and there's a coupon (that was this morning and I'm going back to stock up!). But since I'm blogging today I posted pictures first. First today I am thinking about my nephews who I miss SOOOOO Much!! I can't believe how big they are getting.
Jimmy talks now which is still a little strange. But still doesn't yet have a mind all his own. I can defiantly see influences of Tyler in all the things he likes. But that is understandable. Just asking him what he wants for his birthday was hard! That is one content child. Angela and I decided on Sandals.

Tyler on the other hand defiantly has a mind of his own and is so independent and not afraid of anything. Yesterday I got a message about how his best friend is Cameron. I don't know if his mom knew he was calling... I love to see him grow up. I can't believe he's 6!!

And I'm kind of depressed that my friend Beth is moving. She's the one on the right. On the left is Mary, who is quite hilarious. But I thought I would have till May at the latest till Beth moved but they found a temporary apartment so Mike doesn't have to drive back and forth to Salt Lake on the weekends. Mike is her husband and he's finally starting his career type job (he used to do landscaping) as an accountant in Salt Lake. Man it feels like shes dying....
"Beth was a great friend, full of life..." She was my first friend in the ward and I had been there for over a year! When I met Beth I finally had someone to talk to and sit by! And then I met Mary through Beth and then I started talking to Gina and it was really cool that one day we all sat together. It was like our own possy. And now Beth is leaving, it really bites.
But then there's Valentines day!!! Chris surprised me with lots of gifts, flowers and candy. Even rose petal trail! Notice it goes into two rooms...

First he showed up IN the airport by the baggage claim. I was looking for him but sure that he was in the car but then just like in a movie I saw him from across the baggage terminal and ran to him. We hugged for a long time and I even cried because I was exhausted from traveling all day and hate planes (at least now I do, Frontier stinks!). I was SOOO Happy to be home! Then we got to our beautiful car and this gem was in the trunk. Then when he opened my door he gave me a box of chocolates hand selected from Florence's Candy in Rexburg we think that's fancy because I'm sure they were over priced.

Then in the living room was this HUGE banner!! But was I thought was great was the blankets over the speakers because since the sign is spray painted he wanted to protect his baby's in case the banner fell. I think I like the banner the most out of everything because I've NEVER had a banner! We'll I've never had a valentines day like this so I love it all! And all over the walls were individual hearts cut out, by Chris, and had reasons why he loves me. My favorite was "...because the things you most desire are mostly and sometimes limited to Stuffed Jalapenos." because if I really could have anything in the world at almost anytime it is usually stuffed Jalapenos.
Then I noticed another path....
Candles in the shape of a heart with an arrow!! And they were lit! He's smooth... thanks Gina! He told me he was texting his brother but really it was our neighbor helping him. On the right corner of the dresser was a bouquet of chocolate covered strawberries.. mmm... and in front of that monstrous bundle of roses was the sweetest card. I really love Chris! He must have been planning all of this since I left (I was gone for three weeks btw). Then I turned around and there was more!
A stuffed animal and another gift! It was Lucky You perfume!! One of my two favorites of all time talk about... well... Luck! He said he asked 30 people at the store, with the help of Gina yet again! Those are our new sheets too! I picked them out before I left for IL but because the sale didn't start till the next week and we had to order some of the pieces, we had to preorder and I never got to see them till that Valentines Day. I LOVE these sheets! I had been wanting new sheets for 2 years, honestly, and I got to pick them out!! We'll we debated in the store for hours and made multiple trips to Idaho Falls. Even a down (alternative) mattress cover. I want to sleep all day......

No comments: