Thursday, April 29, 2010

Break Dance

Today I went to Jack in the Box for something small because I had not eaten all day and have work in 30 min and was coming home from Jennie's house... I couldn't wait till work I was hungry then! Don't judge me. I thought Jack in the Box was ok, I thought they were better than the other places in town because they've never messed up my order. There was no one in the lobby, no one behind me in the drive thru and they gave me regular fries instead of the curly fries I paid extra for. I can now say every fast food place in rexburg (except Arctic circle because I've never been there) has messed up my order. I know people are human, and the straight fries were really good so I didn't complain but it's the simple fact that every single fast food place, even Dairy Queen has messed up my order.

Wendy's- ALWAYS, it's like they trained some people to add lettuce and tomatoes and some to forget them. They NEVER look to see if you've asked them to exclude the pickles and onions.

McDonald's- don't even bother asking them to take things off, they are so set in their conveyor line method every burger is the same. at least they are consistent, unlike Wendy's

Sonic- HA! they couldn't get your order right even if they actually had the stuff to make it with, they are always out of things like tortillas or STRAWS!

Taco Bell- I've only had them forget my sauces. They ask "fire, hot, or mild" and NEVER put them in the bag. I have to ask twice. And once it seemed like they threw my food in the bag without looking, it was all over the bag. They gave me a replacement at least.

Subway!!!- Yes even subway got it wrong but it was probably just the girl making my sandwich. I asked for spinach on the thing and she instantly puts lettuce! I politely corrected her and she felt stupid. I don't like lettuce.

Dairy Queen- Asked for a Chocolate shake and specified that it was to be made with Chocolate ice cream and they used vanilla and chocolate sauce.

Never been to Burger King, Quiznos, or really Arby's.

I'm just saying it's kind of frustrating.

1 comment:

Katie said...

UGH my biggest pet peeve is Chocolate shakes with Vanilla and chocolate syrup, YUCK!!!! I feel your pain.