Crazy week. Work is fun but kind of stressful. It is fun because most of the people that work there are awesome and hilarious. But inventory and sales dying down scare me and make me nervous. I finally got Corni out and changed the oil, adjusted the breaks, filled the tires, put sea foam in the tank, washed him, and polished him. He looks amazing and it's all thanks to Chris! It took almost half a day (before 3pm because that's when I work). We also were able to sweep out the car port which was very needed.Now I'm sporting Corni all over the place. Chris spiffed up his bike too. He taught me how to wax Corni and everything else to help maintain stuff like my seat. Corni has a booboo... his seat tore open last summer because of the sun so Chris put this stuff on it so it wouldn't dry out. The breaks on Chris's bike are out on the front but he's picking up the part today to fix it. He's so handy manny...
Thursday there was kind of a scary moment with someone in his family which resulted in a 3 day stay in the ICU but everything is cleared up and they are home resting. I would have blogged sooner (when my mom emailed me a couple days ago telling me to) but it was hard to reach a computer. I stayed up till 4 am waiting for Chris to get back home when we first found out and it took all weekend to get back on a decent sleep schedule. Sleeping in different places takes its toll especially when I was stressed about work. Luckily these awesome people I mentioned above that I work with, worked for me so I could be there for Chris. I'm so grateful for prayer because at least I felt comforted that things would be ok. Its so scary that things happen so fast and you don't know what will happen. I don't handle these kinds of things well, I just want to know what's going to happen without having to wait. Good, or bad, I hate waiting. That's why I just ask people what happens at the end of movies. I'll still watch it but I just want to know! Except "Lost" everyone says its awesome but I can NOT start from the beginning. That show just looks so drawn out. I'd rather hang out in the ICU for 4 days than have to watch that series!
No comments:
Post a Comment