Monday, May 24, 2010

Birthday Weekend!

I've never had bad allergies but the last month has been horrible. I've never sneezed so much in my life. But I think it is just when I'm inside. My right eye waters up and half my face itches so bad. I've burned out zertek and now i'm on to Benedrill. I'm going to try alternating because Chris said that would help. I thought going outside was making it worse because it started when I tried to go running in the nature park. That stupid nature park....

But other than constantly crying out of one eye. Chris' Birthday is TOMORROW! For some reason he doesn't want anyone to know. I love my birthday. In the last 3 years I go out and pamper myself with pedacures and last year I got my hair cut at a fancy place. I still don't know what to do for Chris. I made 45 oreo truffles (pkg of oreos crushed up and mixed with cream cheese, rolled up into balls and dipped in chocolate). His whole family seemed to like them. His mom even took some to her parents house yesterday and they loved them too. It was funny because she admitted she "stole" them. It only took me 2 hours to complete (including clean up). And I got to use my food processor. We've only used it to chop up jalapenos.

This week I also tried a Bambino. Talk about sickning. It tasted like a giant Tontions Pizza Roll. But fried. Half was air and it was only about the size of my palm. I think I'll stick with free Jimmy Johns.

Oh and it's snowing. Hard. It's starting to stick. But I'm in Bear Lake. Saturday, in Rexburg it snowed, rained, sun, hail, then snowed within a little more than an hour. I've never been mad at the weather till now. I still haven't been able to ride corni since I cleaned him up and got him out for the first time about a month ago! I want to ride him! Now I'll have to clean him again. And today I can't really go outside because Chris took the car to logan and my purse and jacket are in there.

Any suggestions about allergies would be nice if you have any. Otherwise I'll stick it out. CANT WAIT FOR TEXAS!!!

1 comment:

Bobbie said...

Having been a Pharmacy tech & Medical Assistant plus a mother of 3 with allergies, I would suggest a decongestant like Zyrtec D or Alavert D, or claritin D (all are over the counter) or go to the Dr and ask for Allegra D. Good luck!