Since getting home from Texas, which was AWESOME by the way, we have finally beat Mario Galaxy, and Mario Brothers Wii. I know its quite the accomplishment! I got back to work and the guerrilla marketers from Corporate were here! Matt and Vanessa. They were super nice. I went sampling with them once and we've been busier all week. It is nice. Labor was down all week except last night, but I was working at a different store. I really wanted it to stay low :( I wish everyone cared about it as much as I did. I like my job because it is challenging. We set goals like for labor and food cost and I love doing inventory. I wish I was good enough to eye ball each item, but I'm not so yes I weigh the can of PAM. I want it to be exact. I like the figuring out the numbers to everything. But most of all, I like it when we meet the goals or even exceed them.
I like being home but I miss my brothers already. James had to leave early and I defiantly didn't have enough time with him. But I never laughed so hard then when I put my hair through my shirt and had arm pit hair. I loved sitting next to Jimmy in church and playing and TALKing to him!! He is so old and super cute! It is so cool to hear him and see him comprehend things instead of replying to everything "ay" for "yes." And Chris was really good with the boys. Although Jane's crying got to him, it got to me too. She was defiantly off her schedual. But when she let me hold her I felt like a cool aunt!
The weather is finally good enough to ride Corni! And just as I got back, my allergies because controlable, I actually have only taken one zerteck since getting back into Rexburg. And I appoligize for not blogging more. I really do work a ton! I felt really bad this week because it was almost non stop and Chris felt neglected enough to finish Mario Galaxy. Haha, just kidding. But he is amazing and I love him!
The end for tonight.
No comments:
Post a Comment