Thursday, July 08, 2010

Creating A Post

I sold buttons at the fourth of July parade, actually it was the third of July. It went pretty well considering I was in front of Jimmy Johns. I also helped in the store making over 500 samples to pass out at the parade. Everyone that went out made it 20-50 feet from their starting point. We tried to only pass them out to adults and the employees were mobbed!! We have a better strategy for next year. Every Saturday I have something I have to wake up early for. I can't wait for this month to be over. These events are fun and I know it's helping sales, but it's exauhsting! The week before the parade, I woke up at 6 and sat on a golf course passing out samples for a tournament.

I've finally been able to drive Corni a little. When we got back from Texas my allergies calmed down and the rain stopped. I'm already getting nervous that summer is ending too fast.

The international dance festval is on a monday so I think I will sell buttons there. Last year it was $40 bucks and I made about $80. I haven't looked to see if they raised the price on that booth. My new 1" stand worked so well I want to make one similar for the 2 1/4" buttons. I hate having the board that flys in the wind! And the stand looks to professional.

My mind has obviously been on buttons. But did I mention that I beat all the extra levels on mario kart wii?? Yeah I'm basically the master. But mostily it's this AWESOME dolphin bike.

Chris is doing well too. His car is fixed and we spent last weekend at his parents house. I got to help at the drive-in and even drive a swather!! That's the machine that cuts hay into rows. ( I didn't know that). Chris drove for a few hours but I had to work the next day so he didn't get to help much more. He'll go up and help bail it. Chris is a huge help to his family. I'm proud of him.

No comments: