Chris and I went to see Inception last night. I have the biggest head ache even now, a day later. My mind just felt so drained. Like I was in the dream. Then last night we both didn't sleep good and my stomach still hurts. But I think that was the food we ate.
Summer is finally here in Rexburg. And I will kill the birds outside our window. I figured out though that if I walk outside when they wake me up at 6 am. They fly away for awhile. I usually throw a rock at the tree to make sure they knew. Maybe I will condition them to fly away at 6 so I get at least 2-3 hours of extra sleep.
We have had this couple over to our house to watch a movie 2 times and they are really fun to hang out with. We have long running jokes and its just smooth talking to them. As opposed to the couple we hung out with last night. We were stuck on one conversation for over 30 min. I wanted out of there. It was ok but we were sitting far away from them. It just seemed too dry. And we both didn't feel good. When I went into work last night, Mike was there. He's in the first coupleship I mentioned. I told him I wish it was them that we were haning out with. But even though I didn't feel good, it was still a good day all together because I got to spend time with Chris.
Good day.
No comments:
Post a Comment