Today I woke up in a complete panic because there was a HUGE blood stain on the sheets. Well, it was probably 2 inches across. I was so mad. My sheets were ruined!!! My nice, comfortable, amazing to cuddle with sheets were ruined and stained. I could have been missing my arm, I still would have spent the next 3 hours trying to get the stain out. And its out!! Thanks to Hydrogen Peroxide, then Head-and-Shoulders, and finally a Tide pen. and the color is still in-tacked. I am so relieved! I'm ready for kids... bring it on!! AGH!!! I am so happy!
Also, while I waited for the rest of the sheets to wash, because I figured I'd get that done and make the bed, I found a new good band. Well, ok they are ok. It's a different style but still good. But it has Nate Ruess from the Format, who broke up last year. I have listened to their cd since I was 16. They opened for Dashboard Confessional. I was so astounded by their music. And their lyrics. The night of the concert, I denounced any love for DC and focused on the Format (and of course Guster). I even got to talked to Nate Ruess in the hall of the Astrodome. He was walking around barefoot and asked us where something was. I told him in my least crazed fan tone/voice that I loved to watch them play, it was the first time, and I am now a huge fan. And then told him what he had wanted to know.
Dear Nate Ruess,
I'm still a huge fan. My favorite song of yours will still be "I'm Ready I am" and "One shot, two shot" and, and, and....
No comments:
Post a Comment