The other night I got a loaf of bread from work and made B.L.T.'s. I found out that miracle whip is gross. Well, its not for me. I am kind of a fan of Helman's if given the choice, and not just because that's what JJ's uses. The B.L.T.'s were fantastic. Thick slices of tomato and some lettuce. I haven't had them in a very long time. It was really good. Chris thought so too. He talked in his sleep (he may have been awake) all night telling me about how bad he wanted another B.L.T. At 2:30 I woke up as he sweetly snuggled up to me and told me how he wished I was a B.L.T. and I would taste so delicious. This continued at 4 am and finally right before I got up at 5 am. HOLY cow!! I think that is something he wants me to make again.
This week and last week, I've worked 3 days at 6 am. I go in and open. I've learned a lot while Ruffin's been learning with a corporate guy how to be a great Area Manager. I am torn as to whether or not I will miss working days when I go back to my usual night schedule. I have more to do, and I still have a lot to catch up on (at least it seems like it). But 7 new hires in 2 weeks is a bit much but most of them have been amazing. Today I really like my job. Partially because I got out at 3pm and not 5pm like yesterday. It is hard work but at least I am making the most of it.
Chris just walked out mysteriously with his suit on...
I sent Tyler and Jimmy money. I am not a great aunt. They sent me a package and I wanted to send them a package but couldn't justify $10 in dollar store candy and stupid toys they would only enjoy for minutes plus $4+ in shipping. And trying to find/make a box that would hold it all without increasing shipping costs. So I thought I would send them $10 in what I would have spent and let them create their own adventure. They chose to go to Mr. Ghatties with coupons and use the funmun on tokens. I'd say that is an excelent choice. They coupons will get them food too. I am a little jelous I don't get to go. Maybe it wasn't such a good idea because of my jelousy level. I miss toting around Tyler like my personal side kick. I can't remember not taking him everywhere with me. Oh but in order to get to spend the money I get a phone call, blog post, or another package with pictures about their adventure. Props to me. But I just don't want them to think I'm just paying them off. If I was with them I would take them there myself. And they get to do things their parent's wont pay for. I think they know its a special treat from their Aunt Anna.
1 comment:
I like that you're worried about buying their love but you're safe. This is better than sending crap and hopefully costs less. You wouldn't believe what is all going into your package so far. There are at least a dozen drawings, plus they've each pulled some candy from the cupboard (they have a piece like once a week, we still have christmas and easter stuff in there but you'll get the fresh stuff promise!) and we haven't even gone yet!
Post a Comment