I've been sick for a week with a cold/sinus infection of some sort. I am a big baby when I'm sick. I only left early from work one day. Mostly, I have no voice so forget "blowaways." I just try to work fast enough to give them their sandwich before they pay so I didn't have to try to yell it out. I'm that fast. I'm almost better though. Things are changing a lot at work. Some of these "changings" I'm not to big a fan of. But work is work and I only have to do it for the rest of my life.
Speaking of "Life" we played a round of 99 lives on the "Game of Life" last night. The newer one with the twists and turns. Chris quit with 30 years to go. I didn't blame him. The game maxed out at $99,999,999 so he wasn't making anymore $$ and I had 200k life points more than him. I think if we could have tallied up all the points right then, it would have been close and I could have won. But he insists he won. I had 9 kids. We listened to pandora while we played. This never happens because we don't agree with music tastes. We listened to a little of mine and then the rest of his. It was a pretty fun night considering I was sick. I laughed in a weird way so much it hurt and Chris had to leave the room because his laughing was making my laughing worse, increasing the hurting. Then we fried up some tortillas and sprinkled cinnomon and sugar and topped them with cool wipp. It was the only sweet thing I could think of. It held us over for the night.
Today he is at school while I spend my almost day off at home. I'll go in at 6-7ish pm to make up for the day I left early.
Guster's album comes out on Oct. 5th. and I want to see them play sooooo bad. They go to WA, then CA. No ID. But they do make a stop in Omaha, NE Oct. 12. So tempting. That's only 10ish hours away??? ok, probably more.
2 comments:
that sound really fun anna, how long did it take?
about 3 hours...
Post a Comment