It's cold and all the leaves are falling. I can't decide if I am happy about it. This morning, I was not. I don't like when the cold makes me want to stay in bed. Chris and I had a nice weekend. I helped him make a bazillion flash cards for a class, he has to memorize a lot of medical terms. I am getting more excited for him to finish or at least to be able to see the end of BYU-Idaho. But I don't want to get to ahead of myself because who knows what could go wrong. STILL haven't seen his pell grant. I find it hard to refrain from marching up to the school and setting it on fire.... I mean yelling at those people. How can they run a school like this?? They are going on and on about preparing for devotional. How about preparing for their students!! They are adding more and more students every semester like they can handle it. They barley have enough classes for them. oh well... I'll stop before I say something I regret. But just as a disclaimer, If the school does catch fire, it's not my fault, I was at work.
Other than frustrations, we are doing pretty good, no complaints, just working away. Chris is studying very hard. I won't get to see him all day today, except on his way out the door. And only 20 days till I get to see the Brinkerhoffs!
Maybe I should start cleaning/organizing now...
1 comment:
Haha... I love the disclaimer. I was just going to say... "Anna, I sure hope you have an alibi for if the school does catch on fire."
We are so excited to see you! I can't believe it's just a couple weeks away. I hope you can have work off enough to play :)
Post a Comment