So work is going well. I'm more eager to be General Manager than ever before. Not because I don't like Ruffin, I wish he would stay, be demoted and become my assistant. But I think he has bigger plans. He's taught me a lot and will be missed. I am scheduled for 47 hours a week but with extra stuff sometimes it is 50-55. It's worth it. I like running a business. Sometimes it is difficult and I just want to fire everyone but that would be ridiculous. Especially when I want to fire customers and realize I can not.
It is extremely cold... but not as cold as it will be! Corni is still sitting out in the driveway. Uncovered. I know I am a horrible mean person leaving him out in the cold. Perhaps I will cover him up today. But I might be driving him this winter if Mr. Gnarly doesn't stop acting up. My little Escort is on its last leg. I don't where I would start if he really started having problems. I just assume every day is his last day. This would be so sad if these were real people. Haha.
There is no real name for the Mazda. No real name Chris and I can agree on. I like real names like Kevin. I think we should name him Kevin. "It's the name I just gave him." (that's from UP). But Chris calls him "Mr. Our Mazda" to emphisize that it is OUR car and not HIS. He calls it "MOM" for short. I think it sounds really weird... "Let's drive Mom around town" my mom is not here, I wish she was here. I miss my mom. And calling the car that just makes me sad I don't get to hang out with her.
On a sad sad note, I am sorry to say that John and Michelle Nolan have died. They were the greatest balla sharks ever to swim. We lost them the other day to an unknown cause. The water in our fish tank started to turn yellow. Jordan was the first to go, then in one night John, Michelle and Tanner (the new beautiful black spotted angel fish) died. IN ONE NIGHT! I did not have time to get too aquainted with Tanner. He has only been with us about 2 months. But John and Michelle came with us from Main Street Station and have been with us since we put up the tank. It was really really depressing to have to scoop out their HUGE dead bodies. They were at least 9 inches long. If only they could have made it 1 more day till the carbon we ordered on Amazon had arrived to clean up the water. So if anyone knows any suggestions about what could have happened please let me know. Because if Robert the Black Ghost dies I'll be on a rampage!! He's huge! Like a foot long. I'm so proud of him.
No comments:
Post a Comment