We just got home from seeing that new Narnia movie at the cheapo theater. I really like the Paramount 5 (previously The Paramount Twin). I think it rivals the "expensive" theater currently called Fat Cats. They'll change that soon... I'm sure.
I was laughing so hard on the way home because we were joking about the ending of the movie. The girl is sad because they are leaving Narnia again and make the announcement that they will not be returning. She asks if Asland will ever go to their world. Asland tells her that he is know in her world as another name. Unfortunately he never says it but goes on and they say a bazillion goodbyes and each hug a rat. And then some kid who was really annoying throughout the show says he'll be back. So I'm done watching those movies.
So back to our discussion on the way home.
We decided Asland is know in our world as Morgan Freeman. And Cucumbers have wicked souls.
1 comment:
That kid is a million times more annoying in the book...its crazy!
Post a Comment