All I do is work. I fired 3 people this week. And no we are not hiring anymore, "but we are always accepting applications." Weird thing though is I hired Daniel Valdez! I am his boss... booyah! I'm going to make him clean the bathrooms every night! Remember that time he made fun of me for that one thing!?! Just kidding. Today was his first day and he passed his menu test and did good making the sandwiches. His mom should be proud. I am still kind of getting the hang of the GM thing. It seems like a lot more work, but really I was already doing it all. But I had the nights and time (because we were slow) to interview and all the little things, like dreaded invoices. Now I have to work really fast to get it all done, or I end up being there all day.
Chris is doing the school thing. I think that's going good for him. He mentioned his class was hard, but come on, its Biology, what isn't hard? He's too smart. He left early from class because apparently his teacher came in and announced he had shingles. So he walked out. He's never had it, and has never been vaccinated. So I would agree he is smart. I don't want him to get it either. My mom says she thinks I had chickenpox twice. I have a scar on my face from it.
I'm still not over losing the cracker house contest. I have already started planning for next year. I planned all last year but this year I will actually test out my ideas. Agh! I want to put in a vote for new judges. The Watts are cool and all but I think they favor Josh because he's the only one at home. and how can you not tell that it is santa's bag! and his feet are sticking out?! agh... I need to get over it.
Guster is comming up so fast. I CAN NOT WAIT!!! Chris was sweet enough to download the entire album of "Lost and Gone Forever." Oh it takes me back to the wee age of 14 when I listened to it the entire week of a trip I want to forever forget. I was so exahusted from that trip that I couldn't go to school when I got back and my mom tried to drag me out of bed, threatening every punishment she could think of. That was the worst week of my life. I don't know what those punishments were for missing and EXTRA day, on top of all the other days I missed. But it was worth it. I found out that Guster will also be at Sundance that same week! I will also be going to Sundance, but can't get off enough work to see them play. I am sad.... so sad....
1 comment:
I wanted to quit after about 50 seconds b/c I knew it would end up being weird but had to finish it....wow, crazy.
Post a Comment