Everyone seems to be sick. I thought it was because I worked out too hard but it really must be going around. I was so sick the first night I threw up without making myself. That sounded bad. Usually when I feel sick enough I figure the only way to feel better is just to get it over with right away so I yeah... But on the way home from something I just felt this warm sick feeling all over, like this is going to happen any second. But it couldn't, not in our new-to-us car! We pulled into the car port and I rushed to the bathroom. There went all the peppers from my #5 from work. I know you wanted to details.
The next couple days were bad. I haven't been sick like that in a long time. Chris was even nice enough to give me the whole bed to myself one night. Probably because he didn't want what I had, but that didn't stop it. He's feeling it tonight. I even left work early one day. My boss called the next day to see if I was all right because to him I had never not worked. I took that as a compliment.
For the last two weeks I've been meeting with Aubry. I am her "client" for her exercise science class. She has developed a work out plan for me based on my desired goals. I want to learn to run better. That sounds lame but I can barley make a mile. Well today I made it a mile and a half. Don't tell Aubry, but I think I could have made it a whole mile. But I don't know if I want to work that hard just yet. Many people may not think that it is a real achievement, but she works me out before these runs! Squats, and lunges and weird abb stuff. I have learned a lot from all of this. Including but not limited to: I really want to do well, I am extremely weak, I have no sense of balance, I can do it. The reason why I am so proud of myself for today's work out was because Aubry had to leave before the run. So she walked with me to the track and walked a warm up lap with me. I had a huge head ache from the crazy abb stuff. But I did it. I patted myself on my sweaty back. My face was red for a long time. But I rock.
And tonight I am making hamburgers with chopped up jalapenos and shredded cheese mixed in the meat. Delish! With strawberry short cake for dessert.
No comments:
Post a Comment