Monday, September 26, 2011

Sup? Per.


For dinner tonight we had sirloin steaks with garlic butter, mashed potatoes and bacon wrapped Parmesan asparagus. I don't know if Chris will like the asparagus but it's worth a shot. And wrapped in bacon no less. I'm getting quite fancy. I always thought cooking took too much time and made too much of a mess but it's getting easier and easier. I save all the recipes and write down what I can make. A lot of it is what we have already. I don't buy stuff unless I can make at least 3 things with it. We don't really have steak/beef much because I'm not a fan but this recipe just looked sooooooo good!


My dinners usually make more of a mess. I mean not a huge mess but more dishes. Besides the George Forman, this was it! I hope Chris likes it. I just dished it up and he should be walking in the door any minute. Tonight I washed AND folded ALL the laundry. Chris will be proud. And with so few dishes to wash, the house will be clean in no time. I always use foil when I cook anything in the oven.

No comments: