Chris says my favorite hobby is to apply to jobs. It's true! I want to move so bad! But we do make more money here so it's hard to just walk away when we don't have to yet. Chris' friend got him a foot in the door at Midwestern in Arizona so I'm hopeing he gets at least an interview there. And yes, I did start looking at places to live and jobs in the area. I even drafted a letter to the Jimmy Johns there just incase I may need to use it.
Ah, but I'm not going to stress about all of the little things that constantly go wrong. Like kids climbing the roof of the pool covers or that the wind CONSTANTLY blows trash. I just pick it up on the long walks with the dogs to wear Sammy out.
Oh yes since I last blogged: I was high on something and must have been recovering from a head injury when I decided to let Chris get a Golden Retriever PUPPY. Yes a puppy. I don't know how we got sooo lucky with Cooper. He truley is the best, most well behaved dog in the world. Because this puppy has almost been taken back, abandoned, and given as a wedding gift. The first night we had her she barked for 3 hours, then an hour break and then barked another 3 hours. But after 2 weeks she slept a whole 7 hours straight. We also have our spot bot running a few times a day. So we keep her in the kitchen where she doesn't have accidents. Or locked up in her kennel which is what I prefer.
She has some amazing champion lines and a beautiful face. I hope Cooper can teach her how to behave. They don't get along too well, but he puts her in her place. It's fun when he lets her play with him and he licks her and runs after her. Soon she will be 3 times the size he is so he better be nice.
No comments:
Post a Comment