Last night we got about a foot of snow and the wind is blowing like crazy. Chris and I shoveled for about an hour and a half this morning before opening up. Then piles fell off the roof right on to the sidewalks we had just shoveled so we've been keeping up with it as it falls. This place really wasn't built with that in mind, or anything for that matter.
Cooper LOVEs the snow! He is brushed out and asleep on the couch now. He ran around for a few hours because he wouldn't come home. I finally had to lure him with treats and finally grab his collar. For awhile he followed me as I shoveled a path. He was pretty patient till he realized I wasn't really going any where. He's done some really cute things lately. He whines whenever we put a jacket on or our shoes because he thinks he gets to go outside. Yesterday he was whining and Chris said "Sorry Coop you can't go out." And he let out this perfect whine like "awww.." then finally stopped. As long as he doesn't bark he's alright.
Got to talk to James night before last!! Finally! Haven't talked to him on the phone in months. He told me all about his new job and how well it's going. He likes that he's "the boss." Then he bragged about Reagan for a little bit. Who wouldn't?! I can't wait to see the little guy because pictures don't justify all this cuteness I'm hearing about. This was the age babies finally started to be deliciously cute for me. They can interact and react to you and still can't get into things. I love to hear James say how much he loves his son. "He's like the perfect baby." But really, all my nieces and nephews have been pretty good. Except for Tyler's projectile puke, they seem to be pretty chill and easy to play with. I really hope mine are that good.
No comments:
Post a Comment